With VMware Workstation, you can run Windows, Linux and other operating systems simultaneously using single virtual PC system - no need to pay for separate, dedicated PCs. Just click your mouse and switch between different computing environments.
- Increase IT productivity by streamlining the provisioning of physical PCs with virtual machine
- Accelerate product time-to-market by developing and testing multi-tier or cross-platform applications on a single computer
- Increase product quality by leveraging multiple snapshots and integrated virtual PC debugging for testing
- Eliminate risk by testing patches and applications in isolated sandbox environments
Key benefits For IT Professionals:
- Reduce PC equipment costs by 50-60%
- Facilitate software migration and updates
- Accelerate resolution of Help Desk tickets
Key benefits For Software Developers & Testers:
- Accelerate time to market
- Enhance quality assurance
- Automate repetitive tasks
VMware Workstation 6.5 Features:
- Host and guest OS support for more than 20 Windows and 26 Linux editions on single virtual machine.
- Full 32- and 64-bit host and guest OS support.
- Most advanced virtual PC hardware with support for up to 8GB RAM per virtual machine, 10 virtual NICs.
- Value-added features such as multiple monitor support, DirectX 9.0c with Shader Model 2 3D graphics, Integrated desktop experience with "Unity", plug-and-play USB 2.0 support, multiple snapshots, integrated remote debugging with Eclipse and Visual Studio and virtual machine record and replay.
Infoworld says VMware Workstation 6.5 virtual machine is "the gold standard for desktop virtualization…truly a world-class product and a pace-setter for the entire industry."
For a limited time, save 10% instantly on Workstation. Promotional price is reflected below. Buy today and save, but hurry, prices will go up soon.